Fria | Skincare Fridge
- Preserves skincare freshness
- Maximizes clay mask efficacy to deliver best results and maximum staying power
- Heat, and even standard room temperature, can spoil preservative-free ingredients
- Applying chilled skincare is soothing and helps minimize puffiness, redness, and irritation
- Facial rollers can be kept in fridge for a soothing massage any time of day
- Includes two removable shelves to customize product spacing
- Clear window displays all products
Rousa | Vibrating Rose Quartz Roller
- 3 mode rechargeable facial roller with detachable head
- 3 distinct speeds at up to 13,000 soothing vibrations per minute massage skin, improve elasticity, and aid in serum absorption
- Use in an upward motion to instantly de-puff and soothe
- Detachable rose quartz head can be cooled in beauty fridge
- Roll directly under eyes, on cheekbones, and along jawline
- Detoxifies to promote lymphatic drainage
Defina | Contour & Define Massaging Roller
- Use daily for visible facial toning, brightening, and contouring
- Use in an upward motion to stimulate collagen, blood flow and cast a natural glow
- Eliminate toxins, smoothes fine lines, revealing a refreshed appearance
- Diamond-cut texture amplifies massaging experience
- 3D V-shape fits the natural shape of the face, emphasis on the jawline
- Alleviates TMJ pain
- 1 Fria | Skincare Fridge
- 1 Rousa | Vibrating Rose Quartz Roller
- 1 Defina | Contour & Define Massaging Roller
*Additional serums, lotions, and oils shown in the photo not included.
Lost the original manual or want to know how to use the Fria Skincare Fridge? Check out our user manual below:
Vanity Planet devices are designed for 120V US outlets. As such, the warranty does not cover damage resulting from the use of a voltage converter. Voltage converters or plug adapters do not guarantee voltage compatibility
Should skin care be refrigerated?
Yes, refrigerating your skincare in a beauty fridge helps to extend product shelf life. Unless directed to be stored at room temperature, keeping your skincare in a bacteria-free beauty fridge helps keep products fresher, longer—while also maintaining preservative-free ingredients at optimal freshness.
What should you not put in a skin refrigerator?
Detachable roller heads aside, you should not store your electric or battery-operated devices inside a beauty fridge. Your skincare refrigerator is meant to store topical items like serums, moisturizers, gels, lotions, and masks. Makeup and fragrances are not typically designed to be refrigerated.
Are skin care fridges safe?
Yes, skincare fridges are safe to use and keep beauty products bacteria-free. As long as your beauty fridge is stored in a dry place, it should not require any maintenance.
How cold is a skincare fridge?
The usual temperature of a skincare fridge rests between 35-40°F (2-4°C) —an optimal temperature for chilling skincare essentials and keeping them ultra-refreshing against the skin. Chilling products in this manner delivers a cooling sensation against the skin and amps up relief against itchy or inflamed skin.
Unveil Your Best Glow Yet
Achieve your skin goals with the best beauty technology has to offer & #gobarewithVP
Join a better beauty rewards program. Become a Vanity Planet mVP and start saving today.
Ask a question
Visit our FAQ page and learn how to track an order, make a return and much more.